10.30.2006

After the Bon-Fire

Ok, so the day after the Bon-Fire Christian wanted to help me clean up and get all the thrown pumpkin bits out of the field. So we worked on it together. He is really a good helper when he wants to be!
Caden didn't really want anything to do with picking up pumpkins, however he was all interested in the hay bales! I don't know how many times I told him, not to pull them apart. The survived and will be used for Trunk-or-Treat.
Trunk-or-Treat is tommorow night. Instead of Halloween the church has become a popular sight to pick up candy and to present the message of Christ. We, my wife, boys, and I have been hard at work getting things prepared. I have helped make a video presentation that we will show in the church garage. The hostess team will hand out hot apple-cider. There will be hayrides and plenty of church members handing out candy like my wife, at their trunks in the church parking lot.
Lots of details to make something like this happen effectively. But I believe this year, we might have got things at least in some order.
My friend and partner in crime, Jill, has worked hard as well. I mean both Jills have worked hard, but I have to say that there is a lot more to all this than I thought.
We pray that lives will be touch and people will see Christ in us and be drawn to Him.
In all of these let Christ be glorified.

No comments: