9.07.2006

Been a while!

Well it has been a while since you have heard from me. Although, I have been busy on my other blog for the church. www.journey-ministries.blogspot.com
I have been posting like crazy and the youth are really loving it. I have been called to full time ministry at FBC C harlestown and now I am ministering to both the youth and the music aspects of the congregation. Busy....yes, however I am still going to school and I am continuing to further myself toward graduation.
I really enjoy FBC Charlestown. I don't know what God is going to do there with me, but it is exciting to see so many people support and encourage the ministries I am involved with there.
I miss Anchor Baptist Church many times, and even though I only served there for such a short time, I still look at my photos of the people there and I keep in touch as best I can. God is definitely growing their congregation. I am encouraged everytime I recieve an e-mail from Paul.
School has been difficult, however I am keeping my head above water. The challenge this semester is Elem. Greek.
I have no idea, but I am trying. God will have to show me the way.
Oh, my friend and predesessor and his family are now in Africa. They have a blog. www.tanzaniatermitemound.blogspot.com It is fun to read of their adventures over another world away. Jimmy is hilarious and in good spirits. Please pray from them!

No comments: